Harbor Seal Pup Bonding with Mom by Paul Brewer
- Queen size bed with Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress on Blue Dot frame with Novaform mattress topper with quality linens and down comforter (2016)
- Deep soaking Americh tub with Grohe shower system & Kohler toilet (2016)
- Kohler kitchen/bath sink with disposal (2016)
- LED lighted wall mounted makeup mirror & hairdryer (2016)
- Sundance Tacoma Hot Tub on deck, 2 person (2014)
- Webber charcoal grill & barbecue utensils (located in garage)
- Kitchenette fully stocked with a Tramontina Induction cooktop and induction cookware.
- LG refrigerator/freezer with ice trays
- Appliances: Bella microwave 700 watts, Cuisinart Convection toaster oven broiler, Cuisinart Belgian waffle maker, Oster blender, Panasonic rice cooker, Juiceman juicer, Kitchen Aid mixer
- Set of dishes, glasses and placeware setting for 4.
- Essential cooking tools, i.e. set of knives, grater, wine opener, measuring cup, etc.
- Krups drip-grind coffee maker, Krups espresso machine and Kitchen Aid coffee grinder
- Bistro table with 2 chairs
- Basic condiments (mayonnaise, mustard, etc.) and spice rack
- Internet by Sea Ranch Connect, high speed service allowing unlimited data usage for movie streaming, etc.
- Wireless Verizon Home Phone allows for unlimited national long distance usage.
- Guesthouse is heated by a Rinnai gas direct vent wall furnace and Cadet toe kick heater in the bath area
- Towels, linens and cleaning & paper supply are provided
- Speed Queen stacking washer & dryer unit in garage New (2018) & iron & ironing board
- One carport parking space & one additional space in fenced area to left of garage
- Outdoor shower connected to a Rinnai water heater (2018), works with Waterpik Pet Wand Pro
- Desk with basic office supply
- 49" Samsung flat screen TV with sound bar. Sling subscription and complimentary movies with Amazon Prime & Netflix.
- Wrap-around downstairs deck (2016) to include dining table and 2 chaise lounges, stair access to fenced yard, binoculars to take in the view.
- Swimming Pool, sauna and tennis courts in the 3 Sea Ranch Recreational Centers
Black Point Flowers by Paul Kozal
- 3 night minimum
- $165.00 nightly rate
- $990.00 weekly rate (one night complimentary with the purchase of 6)
- $80.00 Housekeeping Fee; this fee is a set rate representing "light cleaning for a maximum number of 2 guests" and does require assistance from guests at check out.
- 15.5% tax (12% Sonoma County, 3.5% Sea Ranch)
- $300.00 Refundable Security Deposit
- With advanced permission, pets are allowed and require a $40 pet fee for the rental period.
- Sea Ranch Connect high speed internet available to guests.
- County of Sonoma Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate Number: 922N
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Sunset Sheep by Paul Kozal
- Non smoking only.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. & Check-out: 11:00 a.m., unless prior approval given.
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets considered per discussion with guest.
- Barbecue used only in gravel area at a safe distance from the house.
- Signed rental agreement required.
- Place parking hang tag on rear view mirror in vehicle.
The Sea Ranch Rules
- Speed limit on Sea Ranch roads is 25mph
- Stay on Trails: private and common property is not marked by fences
- Smoking is prohibited everywhere at Sea Ranch due to high fire danger
- Pets must be on leash and picked up after.
- No Sound disturbance. Quiet hours are from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. daily.
- Turn off external lighting when not needed out of respect for your neighbors and night sky viewing
- No wetsuits and/or towels may be hung in view of neighbors or the street.
- No trailer of any kind, truck camper or boat shall be visible from neighboring property.
- No Drones
- 2018 California MLPA Restrictions: Do not disturb marine mammals in any areas. No marine life of any kind may be taken within the bounds of the Del Mar Landing State Marine Reserve.
Osprey with Fish by Paul Brewer
Sea Ranch parking tag & membership card(s) are found inside the Home Binder. The parking tag should be placed inside your vehicle clipped to the rear view mirror upon arrival. This will allow you to park on the private Sea Ranch roads. The membership card will allow you to enter any of the recreational areas to swim or play tennis. The Home Binder also contains local recommendations, trail maps and a guest book.
A signed Rental Agreement is required from guests that includes an explanation of the $60 cleaning fee and shared responsibility with checkout readiness. A phone conversation will take place with guests to answer any questions at a convenient time prior to stay.
Deer on Commons by Christine Gilbert-Thorburn