Rates & Rules
Rental Rates & Cancellation Policy
- 3 night minimum
- $165.00 nightly rate
- $990.00 weekly rate (one night complimentary with the purchase of 6)
- $60.00 Housekeeping Fee; this fee is a set rate representing "light cleaning for a maximum number of 2 guests" and does require assistance from guests at check out.
- 15.5% tax (12% Sonoma County, 3.5% Sea Ranch)
- $300.00 Refundable Security Deposit
- With advanced permission, pets are allowed and require a $40 pet fee for the rental period.
- Sea Ranch Connect high speed internet available to guests.
- County of Sonoma Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate Number: 922N
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
TSR & House Rules
- Non smoking only.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. & Check-out: 11:00 a.m., unless prior approval given.
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets considered per discussion with guest.
- Barbecue used only in gravel area at a safe distance from the house.
- Signed rental agreement required.
- Place parking hang tag on rear view mirror in vehicle.
The Sea Ranch Rules:
- Speed limit on Sea Ranch roads is 25mph
- Stay on Trails: private and common property is not marked by fences
- Smoking is prohibited everywhere at Sea Ranch due to high fire danger
- Pets must be on leash and picked up after.
- No Sound disturbance. Quiet hours are from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. daily.
- Turn off external lighting when not needed out of respect for your neighbors and night sky viewing
- No wetsuits and/or towels may be hung in view of neighbors or the street.
- No trailer of any kind, truck camper or boat shall be visible from neighboring property.
- No Drones
- 2018 California MLPA Restrictions: Do not disturb marine mammals in any areas. No marine life of any kind may be taken within the bounds of the Del Mar Landing State Marine Reserve.